iZotope Inc. is on the verge of launching version 7 of its RX audio clean-up software suite. To promote it, the company is offering an immediate upgrade to the equivalent variant of v7 if you purchase any variant of v6 now. The same deal goes for purchasers of Post Production Suite 2, which will receive an upgrade to Post Production Suite 3.
RX7 will be released later in September and is slated to add functions such as:
- Automatic removal of noise, clipping, clicks and other unwanted material
- Dialogue intonation reshaping for improving the actor’s performance
- Remixing vocals, bass, and percussion
- Isolating or removing vocals from a stereo mix
- Multichannel audio support up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2.
iZotope is promising plenty more with RX7 and we are certainly keen on knowing more. It won’t be long before RX7 gets an official introduction and we learn what this new version its audio restoration software will be able to do.
- Manufacturer’s Website