Old Blood Noise Endeavours announce the Visitor – a Parallel Multi-Modulator
The new Old Blood Noise Endeavours’ Visitor is described as being a Parallel Multi-Modulator with six combinations of time and phase relations. As always, we expect nothing but unbridled madness from OBNE.
The new Old Blood Noise Endeavours’ Visitor pedal was apparently inspired by the unique complexities of running modulations in parallel. It has three different primary modulation options including tremolo, chorus and phaser. Then you have two parallel secondary modulation options consisting of a tremolo and chorus.
Primary and Secondary controls
Each of the two modulation paths has its own dedicated controls, with Rate and Depth for the primary side. Then there are Depth, Rate and Delay Offset controls on the secondary half of the unit.
There is a Regen control for the master feedback, and you can also use an external expression pedal to control the Secondary knob. However, we don’t have the full details on these features yet, but given OBNE’s reputation, you know they’ll be worth waiting for.
- Primary modulation – switchable between tremolo, chorus, and phaser
- Secondary modulation – switchable between tremolo and chorus
- Rate and Depth controls for primary modulation
- Secondary knob to simultaneously control depth, rate, and delay offset of secondary modulation
- Regen control for master feedback
- Master mix control
- Expression control over Secondary knob
- Relay bypass switching and standard 9VDC centre negative power
The new OBNE Visitor will be available from 5th March direct from Old Blood Noise.
As with all OBNE products, the Visitor sounds twisted and epic. You can hear it in the short demo video clip uploaded to Instagram, below.
RRP – TBC
- Old Blood Noise Endeavours - Visitor: Old Blood Noise Endeavours /Instagram
- Gearnews NAMM 2020 Videos Sponsors: gearnews