It look sas though there will be a big brother to the Oceans 11 Reverb. The Electro-Harmonix Oceans 12 is not only stereo, but can fire two reverbs simultaneously or in series (or alone)
Electro-Harmonix Oceans 12
Another day and another leaked product on the run up to Winter NAMM. Like the recent leaked Big Muff PI Hardware Plugin or the Pitch Fork + pitch shifter, the pedal is simply an ingenious development of the original.
While the original small EHX Oceans 11 was an almost normal reverb pedal, the Oceans 12 is really more than fully grown. It masters 12 reverb algorithms that can be used not only mono and dual mono (stereo), but also either parallel (side by side) or serial (one after the other). And can be activated individually using a foot switch .
- 12 reverbs
- Stereo in / out
- 24 presets (2 reverbs each)
- FX loop
- Tap pace
- Expression / FS input
- Infinite hold
- Tide control (stereo image)
- Controls : FX Level, Predelay, Tune, Tone, Inf Level, Send Level, LoFi, Sonar
The connectable foot switch on the EXP input supports 3 buttons . So you have a real machine on the board. In addition to the price , I still lack some detailed information, For example, what is sonar? Is that a shimmer ?
I’m sure we will all find out soon enough, so watch this space.
- Electro Harmonix Ocean 12 leak with subtle "photo edit": Electro Harmonix/Gear News.de
- Electro Harmonix Ocean 12 leak: Electro Harmonix/Gear News.de
- Gearnews NAMM 2020 Videos Sponsors: gearnews