IK Multimedia’s EQ 81 plug-in emulates the Neve 1081 equalizer and normally costs about a hundred bucks. Now you’ve got the chance to grab it for FREE!
IK Multimedia EQ 81
Here’s a great way to get your hands on a classic equalizer emulation for FREE! The IK Multimedia T-RackS EQ 81 plug-in normally carries a list price of €99. But the developer is giving it away for free until the end of this month.
If you’re a fan of the classic British sound, you shouldn’t miss this offer. The EQ 81 plug-in is of course modeled after none other than the legendary Neve 1081 equalizer. IK says that it delivers an authentic reproduction of the original, but they’ve also added a couple of modern twists.
The EQ offers four bands and additional high pass and low pass filters. The mid bands can be switched to a Hi-Q mode for additional tonal shaping possibilities. Meanwhile, the two shelving bands offer a switchable peaking mode.
IK also says that they’ve taken extra care to nail the interaction of the preamp circuit and the equalizer, because it’s such an important facet of the original’s characteristic sound.
You can throw the EQ 81 plug-in on any track, such as guitars, vocals, drums, bass, piano, strings, or anything else. So there really is no reason not to take advantage of this great deal.
Get it for free until the end of January
You can get the IK Multimedia T-RackS EQ 81 plug-in for free until January 31, 2022 by carrying out the following steps:
- Log into your IK Multimedia user account (or create one if you don’t have one already)
- Click onto the message that pops up in your user area to redeem your promotional item and sign up for the newsletter
- Download and open the IK Product Manager application
- Select Manage My Products and click on Install and Authorize to the right of T-RackS 5 in the software tab
- If you’ve already authorized T-RackS 5, just hover over the Authorize button and click Re-Authorize
If you don’t already have T-RackS 5, you can download the free T-RackS 5 CS after signing up to the newsletter. The CS version also includes two other mixing tools: Classic T-RackS Equalizer and Metering.
T-RackS is available in VST, VST3, AU and AAX formats for macOS (10.10 or higher) and Windows (7, 8, 10).