Tracktion Corporation has announced that January is Waveform 9 Public Beta month.
Ahead of the release of the new version of Waveform (formally known as Tracktion) they are letting registered users have a play in order to find bugs, gather feedback and test out the new features.
These new features include:
- Brand new Multi-Sampler instrument
- Plugin macro parameters
- Modifiers: LFO, Breakpoint, Step, Envelope Follower, Random, MIDI Tracker
- Plugin Faceplates
- Rack Stack view
- Chord Track
- Track Loops
- Improved Tag Browser
- Quick Render
- Improved keyboard shortcuts page
- Automatic feedback and crash reporting
A release date has not been announced but usually a public beta is a good indication that development is in the final stages. Hopefully, we’ll get to see it in action at the NAMM 2018 show at the end of the month.
- If you are a registered user of Waveform 8 you can login and download the beta here.