Erica Synths has announced a desktop synthesizer they are calling the Bassline DB-01. It combines their analog synthesis with Acidbox aggression and an advanced sequencer. Looks fantastic!
This thing is dark, so dark it looks like it’s killed a cat with its awesome darkness. The sound is fierce and exciting and it looks like the sequencer is enormously playable.
- Aggressive LP/BP filter design from the Acidbox
- One knob overdrive for even more destructive sound
- Transistor based sub-oscillator
- Independent amplitude, filter cutoff and pitch envelopes
- BBD based detune for massive swarm sound
- Syncable LFO with multiple waveforms for FM and VCF modulation
- Noise source
- Intuitive, easy to use sequencer for up to 64 step patterns
- Sequence transposing
- Pattern randomization
- Modulation track with VCF cutoff automation
- Built in and user-defined scales with microtonal possibilities
- Analog clock in and out
- CV/Gate output/input
- MIDI IN and THRU – play it with a keyboard!
- 4 banks of 16 patterns memory
- Compact, durable aluminium enclosure
It should be available in the Spring for €460.