The Fender Fullerton Precision Bass Uke joins the newly updated ukulele range and adds some low-end style to the series. Plus, the standard models get a host of new colours added for 2023.
Fullerton Precision Bass Uke
The Fullerton Ukulele Series was introduced back in 2020 and is Fender’s unconventional version of the popular portable instrument.
They are perfect for musicians looking for a ukulele that looks significantly cooler than the traditional ukuleles on the market. As they all come in classic Fender body shapes.
And now Fender has added a Precision Bass Uke model for 2023.
The Fullerton ukuleles are based on three Fender classics- Telecaster, Stratocaster and Jazzmaster. They are aimed at both beginners and advanced players. The manufacturer uses a laminated spruce top, a maple neck with a laminated walnut fretboard and installs an in-house preamp for reinforcement via PA or amp.
This year, Fender is introducing new colours for the three ” Guitar Models”, including a magnificent Lake Placid Blue, Candy Apple Red, Surf Green and Shell Pink
MSRP – EUR 179*
Fender Fullerton Precision Bass Uke
Let’s get to the star of the new releases in 2023. The body shape of the legendary Precision Bass serves as the basis for Fender’s first bass ukulele.
You read correctly: Thick strings are put on this uke. More specifically, Nickel Wrapped Nylon Core in the strengths 045 – .110.
MSRP – EUR 249*
* This post contains affiliate links and/or widgets. When you buy a product via our affiliate partner, we receive a small commission that helps support what we do. Don’t worry, you pay the same price. Thanks for your support!
- Fender Fullerton Ukuleles: Fender
- 2023 adds new colours: Fender
- Fender Fullerton Precision Bass Uke: Fender
- How low can it go?: Fender