A new expanded version of Digitech Trio+ has just been announced. It adds a looper function, and adds a capability to save everything onto a micro SD card. Also new are the ‘Simple Bass’ button and new styles including ‘Metal’.
This pedal is designed to provide drums and bass to accompany you while you play your guitar. You teach the Trio+ your chord progression, and it you in your chosen style. This is a neat idea, and with the new addition of a looper one that could be a lot of fun. It would also make a great sketch book for when you have those eureka moments with new chord progressions, helping you ‘flesh out’ your ideas.
I like the fact you can save stuff to a Micro SD card, as that way you can build up a library of your music over time and always have the option of revisiting it all at a later date.
• 12 Music Genres To Choose From
• 12 Styles Selectable Per Genre
• Can Learn Up To 5 Different Parts Per Song
• Programmable Song Part Intensities For Creating Song Dynamics
• Programmable Song Part Sequencer
• 3 Bass Line Modes
• Built-in Looper With Unlimited Overdubs
• Adjustable Tempo With Audiolastic Time Stretching & Quick Selection Of Alternate Time Interpretation
• Independently Adjustable Level Controls For Bass, Drums, & Loops
• Built-In Guitar Effects Designed For Each Genre
• Amp & Mixer Outputs
• FX Loop For Connecting External Effect Pedals
• 1/8″ (3.5 mm) Mini Headphone Output With Headphone Level Control
• Up To 12 Songs With Loops Can Be Stored To A Micro SD Card (Included)
• Additional Hands-Free Control Available Using An Optional DigiTech FS3X Footswitch
• Dual Soft Touch Vacuum Switches
• Rugged Design
• Included Power Adapter
The Trio+ has 24-bit A/D/A converters, and unlimited overdubs across 230 seconds.