MG155 is available to download from the Make Noise website is the latest major update for the Morphagene sampler, time splicing, reeding module thing.
The new firmware brings user-definable options for many of the new behaviours. An “Options.txt” file is generated on the SD card which can be edited on a computer and allows you to enable or alter the other options.
- Vari-speed option. Vari-speed can now track 1volt/octave.
- Alternative input option. This records only the input rather than a mix of input and reel output.
- Phase/Position Modulation option. Enables the right output as a phase modulator.
- Organise option.
- Gene smoothing option.
- Record option. Makes it possible to automate recording of new splices.
- Play option. Changes it to momentary play.
- Clock option. Ignores the morph setting.
- CV Output options. Changes to a ramp output.
Full details of the update are available in the latest Morphagene manual. And check out the video below for more.
- Make Noise Morphagene firmware.