The IK AmpliTube OverScream is based on the classic green Ibanez Tube Screamer. For a limited time, Amplitube 5 new and existing users can get a free copy of this stompbox and add it to their virtual effects board.
If you fancy grabbing a free copy of IK Multimedia’s OverScream virtual stompbox, then you have until 1 November to claim your copy. This little green pedal is based on an Ibanez Tube Screamer and runs inside AmpliTube 5.
Plus, there is always the free version of AmpliTube 5 Custom Shop, which includes 42 pedals, amps, cabinets, mics and a rack FX. Which means you can get up and running straight away.
To claim your free copy follow the official IK Multimedia instructions below:
- Log in/register an IK account and head to your User Area
- Use the pop-up message to Redeem your promotional item and sign up for the Newsletter, if you’re not already subscribed
- Download and open the IK Product Manager
- Select Manage My Products then using the Software tab, click the Install and Authorize button to the right of AmpliTube 5
- If you already have the latest version of AmpliTube 5 installed (version 5.5), please enter the Menu inside AmpliTube 5, navigate to the Account tab, and select Restore Purchase
IK Multimedia AmpliTube 5 MAX Download
IK Multimedia AmpliTube 5 Download
IK Multimedia AXE I/O+AmpliTube5+Tonex MAX
This post contains affiliate links and/or widgets. When you buy a product via our affiliate partner, we receive a small commission that helps support what we do. Don’t worry, you pay the same price. Thanks for your support!
- Free Tube Screamer for AmpliTube 5: IK Multimedia