If you’ve been thinking of signing up for IK’s virtual amp rig, now is a good time to jump in. You can pick up the award-winning Ik Multimedia AmpliTube MAX and AmpliTube 4 software at almost 50% off the usual retail price at Thomann! The deal for new users includes both versions of the guitar amp and rig simulation software, so no matter from what angle you look it, this is a great buy.
The IK Multimedia MAX bundle gives you an staggering array of virtual guitar rig components and includes everything you need to get a great sound in your DAW of choice. You can also run it as a standalone program.
A Shed Load of Tone
It includes the following emulations:
- 88 Stomp box effects like Chorus, Flanger, Opto Tremolo, Delay, Wah Pedal, Diode Overdrive, Compressor, Graphic EQ etc.
- 80 Amplifiers e.g. American-Tube-Clean, British-Tube-Lead, Solid-State-Bass-Preamp, Jazz-Amp 120, all five new classic British Amps and many more.
- 92 Cabinets including 4×12 Brit 8000, 4×12 Brit 9000, 4×12 Red Pig, 4×12 Brit Silver, 4×10 Open Vintage, 2×12 Closed Vintage, 4×12 Closed Vintage and many more
- 29 Exchangeable speaker models
- 19 Microphones like Dynamic 57, Condenser 414, Condenser 87 etc.
- 24 Rack effects like delay, parametric equalizer, Leslie simulation etc.
I’ve been using AmpliTube 4 since its first came out, being a long-time AmpliTube customer – since its very first iteration, in fact. If you like a lot of variety and want something that integrates into a virtual studio easily, then you cannot go wrong with this bundle. At the current deal price it really is a steal. The bundle runs as either standalone, VST2, VST3, AU and AAX native.
RRP – EUR 594.99 Deal price EUR 289!
AmpliTube 4 Deal
Thomann also has a cracking deal on the regular version of AmpliTube 4 as well. You can pick that one up from here.
This version gives you many of the package’s core elements and allows you to expand it as you go by using the Custom Shop to add on the extra parts when you need them. It also runs a either standalone, VST2, VST3, AU and AAX native.
- 3D amp cabinet with selectable room simulation
- Includes 29 speakers, 10 cabinets, 9 amps, 4 microphones and 10 stompboxes, including new “British Series” amps
- Flexible dual microphone
- Speaker interaction modelling and individual selection of speakers
- Mixer for microphone, room and DI signal as well as master level
- Acoustic-Simulator emulates different acoustic guitar sounds
- The rack and stompbox effects are interchangeable
- Insert effect between preamp output and poweramp input
- Standalone version with eight-track DAW and four-track looper
- Ultra tuner
- Can be expanded with new modules via the AmpliTube Custom Shop
RRP – EUR 159 Deal price only EUR 85