GibsonTV: Mark Agnesi giving away a new Epiphone guitar every day
Gibson Director of Brand Experience gives its away now!
Yes, Mark Agnesi giving away a new Epiphone guitar every day via the GibsonTV channel. Plus, you can donate money to charity for a chance to win some of Agnesi’s own gear too.
Epipiphone Give-away time!
Gibson Director of Brand Experience Mark Agnesi will pick a new Epiphone guitar on GibsonTV and give it away, with no purchase necessary. One freshly baked Epiphone guitar is being given away every day. You can also donate some money to charity to win a piece of Agnesi’s own guitar rig. The charity is MusiCares and donations are 100% tax deductible too.
You can check out last night’s episode in the video below, where Mark gives away an Epiphone Gold Top Les Paul Standard 2020 model. Mark says about the show:
“We wanted to create a show for GibsonTV that everyone could look forward to watching everyday while we’re all home. I’m going to give away a brand-new Epiphone guitar every weekday to one lucky viewer and we are going to raise money for MusiCares through the rig I use. Hopefully, we’ll have some fun while we’re all coming together to fight this virus.”
Win Agnesi’s Rig
Gibson has partnered with Marshall Amplification, Universal Audio, Fulltone, SoloDallas, R2R, Christian Benner and Dunlop & MXR Pedals. The Mark’s Music Rig has a combined value of over $13,000 and you can enter by donating $50 to Gibson Gives, you will then be allocated five entries. For each $50 increment donated, participants will receive a bonus five entries to win a prize.
The Gibson Gives charity starts accepting donations for Mark’s Music Rig contest on 6 April. The final draw to select the eight winner takes place on 30 April 30 at 3:00pm CT.
- A Marshall Origin 50 head and matching 4×12 cabinet worth $900
- A second Marshall Origin 50 head and matching 4×12 cabinet worth $900
- Universal Audio Ox Box worth $1299
- Fulltone Tube Tape Echo worth $1699
- SoloDallas Schaffer Replica EX Tower worth $1299
- R2R Electric Amptop Rangemaster Clone worth $275
- Christian Benner one-of-kind custom hand painted leather jacket worth $2000
- Gibson Custom Shop limited edition pedalboard with all pedals provided by Dunlop/MXR worth $4500
- Mark Agnesi gives away Gold Top: YouTube/GibsonTV
“Comes with lawsuit”
Yeah, but it is authentic…
Well, they have to try to get rid of them somehow (sarcasm intended). Probably will try to ask for a bailout claiming the loss was caused by the coronavirus when the next economic relief package is passed here in the States.
Put cream soapbars in that, Agnesi, and we’ll talk. Maybe.