Electro Harmonix have released some awesome pedals in the last few years and seem to be having a bit of a resurgence in terms of making cool and useable pedals again. This new 720 Stereo Looper pedal has a lot of looping time available and of course it’s stereo as well, so great for anyone looking for versatile looper.
This new 720 Stereo Looper is easy to use and has the ability to have loops play back at half speed and also to reverse them as well. It’s great for jamming by yourself, practising your song ideas/riffs and perfect for live use too, as the pedal has two silent footswitches and is designed with ease of use in mind.
I love a good looper pedal and think this new unit from Electro Harmonix could be a really great tool for all types of music creation. There are already a lot of looper pedals on the market nowadays, just not many with 12 minutes stereo recording time! This one runs off of a 9V battery or power supply which is included in the price. So full marks of including the power supply, and also great that you can use a battery if you prefer. Not sure how long it will run off battery though…
This one should appeal to many types of musicians and so would be perfect for trying out your ideas and sharing your multi-layered compositions with the world. As it is stereo I see no reason why you couldn’t use it with other types of instruments apart from just guitars and basses. Could be a lot of fun in the studio for creating soundscapes and more out there ideas. So potentially a great creative tool for all!
– Extra-long 12 minutes of stereo recording time
– 10 independent loops
– Undo-Redo, Reverse and ½ Speed Effects at the touch of a button
– High-quality, uncompressed audio, 24-bit A/D/A converters plus 44.1kHz sample rate
– Stereo in/out for enhanced usability… record two instruments at once
– Foot controller input provides a way to use popular 3-button foot controllers to change a bank up or down, and gives access to instant Undo-Redo
– Silent footswitches
– Loop fadeout (trails) mode
– Includes EHX9.6DC power supply
– Works on 9V battery and provides extended battery life