Need a new vocal mic? Thomann is currently offering the Sennheiser evolution e 865 and e 865-S condenser microphones for EUR 99 each. That’s over 50% off the regular price!
Sennheiser e 865 and e 865-S
The Sennheiser e 865 and e 865-S vocal mics are electret condenser microphones with a super-cardioid polar pattern. Their main application is live performances and lead vocals, but they’re also suitable for speakers and moderators.
According to Sennheiser, the microphones are ruggedly built with a steel grille and can handle high sound pressure levels. With a frequency response of 40 Hz – 20 kHz, they deliver a detailed and natural sound, Sennheiser claims. The company also stresses their transient response characteristics. The super-cardioid polar pattern makes the e 865 and e 865-S highly resistant to feedback. The only difference between the two mics is the on/off switch on the e 865-S.
- Transducer principle: pre-polarized condenser microphone
- Frequency response: 40 – 20,000 Hz
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Sensitivity (free field, at 1 kHz): 3 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance (at 1 kHz): 200 Ω (balanced)
- Min. terminating impedance: 1 kΩ
- Max. sound pressure level (at 1 kHz): 150 dB
- Phantom powering: 12 – 48 V
- Weight: 311 g
Get the Sennheiser e 865 and e 865-S for 99 Euros
If you’re looking for a new condenser vocal microphone for your next gig, now is a great time! Thomann is offering the Sennheiser e 865 and e 865-S for EUR 99 each until February 28, 2020. The regular prices are EUR 229 and EUR 223, respectively. This means that you can now save over 50% on these vocal microphones!