Developer NoiseAsh Audio is sending 2021 off by releasing what could well be the Neve-style plug-in bundle bargain of the year! The NEED bundle features the following emulations: NEED 73, 81, 84, 533, and 31102 EQ units & NEED 73, 81, 84, and 31102 preamps. They make for a bundle of 6 plug-ins, priced USD 150 down from USD 350 until the end of the introductory period. It’s a solid offer for anyone after some new Neve emulations!
NEED Preamp and EQ Collection
The bundle contains the following plug-ins:
- NEED 533 EQ – 5-band parametric EQ
- NEED 73 CONSOLE EQ – a more traditional take on the preamp & EQ module of the forever
- NEED 81 CONSOLE EQ – enhanced 73 style EQ with additional high-band frequencies, Q settings, modified filters and a slightly different preamp
- NEED 84 CONSOLE EQ – Class-AB preamp & EQ unit
- NEED 31102 CONSOLE EQ – preamp & EQ module with Mid / Side, Stereo, Mono-Sum, Left and Right channel processing matrix
- NEED PREAMPS – 4 preamp models in 1 (NEED 73, 81, 84, 31102)
NoiseAsh plug-ins utilise the developer’s Nuance Deviation System (NDS) for individual modeling of the Left/Mid and Right/Side channels.
Mid/Side channel processing mode. Also of note – the NEED 73, 84 and 31102 Console EQ unit emulations have added mid-bands. Likewise, the NEED 533 plug-in features additional custom high and low-pass filters. The analog modeling engine also supports anti-aliasing and the plug-ins offer resizable user interfaces. Mid / Side processing is also available for each plug-in, adding further flexibility to the original hardware designs.
Price and availability for NEED Preamp and EQ Collection
The NEED Preamp and EQ Collection bundle is on sale for USD 150, down from USD 350. All NoiseAsh plug-ins can be tried in Demo Mode where the plug-in is muted every 30 seconds. 1 license is good for up to 3 computers with both online and offline activation options available. The plug-ins work under Windows 7+ and macOS 10.9.5+ in VST3, AU, and AAX formats.
NEED Preamp and EQ Collection Video
- NEED Preamp and Eq Collection by NoiseAsh Audio: NoiseAsh