Neunaber 10-year anniversary limited-edition Immerse Mk II reverb pedal
10-year anniversary edition of the Immerse Mk II
Neunaber is celebrating its 10-year anniversary with limited-edition version of their ever popular Immerse Mk II reverb pedal.
Neunaber 10-year anniversary limited-edition Immerse Mk II
Neunaber is celebrating their 10-year anniversary with the release of the new Immerse Mk II reverb pedal. This limited edition version incorporates the Wet Reverb’s blue ripple design. The pedal also features a retro-style Wet Reverb font plus a hand numbered serial number and a 10-year mark.
8 Reverbs on tap
You get controls for Mix, Depth, Time/Tone and Pre-Delay/Mod. Plus the following 8 different reverb algorithms.
- W3T (Wet version 3) — exclusive to the Mk II our new flagship reverb is smoother and more three-dimensional sounding than ever before. Now with adjustable pre-delay it enhances what you play without covering it.
- Plate – Bright and diffuse like a studio plate reverb.
- Hall – The lush, open sound of a concert hall now with adjustable modulation depth for achieving deep modulated tones.
- Spring – The distinctive twerp of a tube-driven spring reverb. Now with adjustable modulation speed, it can achieve a vibrato-spring sound.
- Sustain – A new algorithm built on the W3T reverb. This magical, versatile effect can be configured as a sustainer or infinite reverb.
- Echo – Combining the W3T reverb with stereo echo.
- Detune – Adds a detuned double of the dry signal with reverb now with true blend control between detune and detuned reverb.
- Shimmer – Reminiscent of a synth pad that follows what your instrument plays this effect combines the best qualities of our previous shimmers.
Same old, same old?
Each of these limited edition Immerse Mk II pedals is built to order in small batches. But essentially it is the same pedal as before just with a fancy new retro styled graphic and numbered by hand. You still get the original eight stereo reverbs of the standard Immerse Mk II pedal, so not sure this is going to make anyone rush out to buy one.
They are available from August 31 and will run until they run out of supply? Which to me sounds like a marketing ploy as surely it is just a graphic? They state to expect 2-4 weeks for shipment on the website. Therefore, if you want one then be prepared for a wait until you can receive yours in the post.
I’m not convinced by the new graphic, but if you were going to buy the regular version the pedal anyway then this would make it a bit different. Apart from the marketing hype/’celebration of 10 years in the pedal business’, this is still a great reverb pedal.
You can click the link below to the official site and order one or just watch the demo video of it in action to what all the fuss is about.
RRP – USD 249