Two Notes Audio Engineering is offering its Torpedo Wall Of Sound plug-in with a free a lifetime license for two Virtual Cabinets, available for download until 30 April. If you’ve got a lot of time in your hands in self-isolation or quarantine right now and are looking for new cab simulations to play with, go grab these tones now.
Torpedo Wall of Sound
Torpedo Wall of Sound is a very handy speaker and miking simulation plugin for your DAW of choice. It allows you to mimic the sounds you get when mic’ing up a guitar cabinet in a real space. 300 different cab sims are available, as well as power amp simulations with virtual EL34, EL84, 6L6 or KT88 tubes, virtual microphones and a bag of useful effects as well. There’s also a set of post effects, too:
- 6-band Semi parametric EQ
- Exciter (low, high)
- Compressor (threshold, ratio, attack and release time, make-up gain)
- Reverb (8 room + 1 custom)
Additional features include:
- Mix of up to 20 cabs inside a single plug-in instance
- Stereo processing
- Three plug-in sizes: S, M and XL
- Presets compatible with all Torpedo products
- In-app browsing, auditioning and purchase of cabs
- Shortcuts to speed up workflow
Two free cabinets are included in this time-limited offer, the Brit VintC inspired by a closed-back Marshall Slash Signature 4×12″ loaded with Celestion V30 speakers and the Watt FanC, inspired by a closed-back Hiwatt 2×12″ with Fane speakers.
Follow the link below to get your two free Virtual Cabinets. It runs in AU, VST, RTAS and AAX formats. Available for both PC and Mac, a permanent license for two free cabs are until 30 April.
- Two notes Audio Engineering Torpedo Wall Of Sound free Virtual Cabinets: Two notes Audio Engineering