Synchro Arts launches Revoice Pro 4.3 with SmartAlign (up to 50% off)
Synchro Arts announced an update to its Revoice Pro 4 timing and pitch alignment software for Windows and Mac. Revoice Pro 4 combines the world’s most advanced time and pitch alignment, a set of premium tuning tools, and a natural-sounding vocal doubler.
Highlights in Revoice 4.3 include a new SmartAlign algorithm, ARA compatibility for Logic Pro X, and improved Pro Tools Link and Quick plugins among other things.
Until August 31 2021, Revoice Pro 4.3 (including upgrades and crossgrades) is available for purchase at Synchro Arts and its distributors, such as Thomann, at prices up to 50% off. Revoice Pro 4 users can upgrade for free.
Revoice Pro 4.3 – what’s new
- SmartAlign: Revoice Pro 4.3 is the first product to feature SmartAlign, a new technology which intelligently uses the presence of audio in your Dub track, instead of the Guide, to decide when an alignment should start and end. This is a huge timesaver as you can now transfer whole complex vocal arrangements into Revoice Pro and SmartAlign will calculate which section of the guide track your dubs should be aligned with.
- Logic ARA Compatibility: ARA or Audio Random Access is a revolutionary audio plug-in extension that enables unprecedented instant communication between ARA-enabled plug-ins and DAWs. There is now an ARA2 version of the Revoice Pro 4 Link AU plugin which enables your audio to be instantly captured, processed and returned to Logic Pro.
- Improved Pro Tools Link & Quick Plugins: In Pro Tools, Revoice Pro 4 uses Audiosuite plugins to import and export your audio quickly and easily. With 4.3, we’ve updated the Quick APT and Quick Doubler plugins so you can save time by selecting processing presets without opening the main Revoice Pro 4 application. In addition, the Revoice Pro 4 Link plugin has been improved, so now you can create a Revoice Pro session which can be saved and reloaded to keep your adjustments and edits for future use. It’s also now possible to capture audio files and create processes from within the Link plugin too.
- Two Activations Per License: Revoice Pro 4.3 now comes with two activations per license, so you can use the software on any two machines at the same time.
- Sync Points: If you run into complex alignment problems, Revoice Pro 4 has some advanced editing tools to solve tricky issues fast. Sync Points are user-defined target points on your guide and dub tracks which VocALign will try to ensure remain in sync when processing. Sync Points were included in Revoice Pro 2 but have been improved and re-added to this latest version of Revoice Pro.
- Legato Audio Support: Pitch can be used to help the time alignment, this can be useful in legato audio as energy-based alignment may not be able to find the features it needs to accurately align your audio.
- Offset Indicators: Blue lines are displayed on the guide and dub tracks. The lines move with the mouse pointer and show the corresponding position in the tracks calculated by the APT.
Revoice Pro 4.3 sale (up to 50% off)
Until August 31 2021, Revoice Pro 4.3 (including upgrades and crossgrades) is available for purchase at Synchro Arts and its distributors, such as Thomann (affiliate link), at prices up to 50% off. Revoice Pro 4 users can upgrade for free. The software works under macOS 10.10 (or later) and Windows 10. An iLok account or USB dongle is required for authorization.
Revoice Pro 4.3 – More information
- Revoice Pro deal at Thomann (affiliate link)
- Synchro Arts website
- More Synchro Arts news
Revoice Pro 4.3 – Video
- Revoice Pro 4.3: Synchro Arts