You can grab a copy of IK Multimedias’ new AmpliTube X-DRIVE distortion pedal for free, this software would normally retail for €/$149.99 and so grab your copy whilst you can.
IK Multimedia is celebrating 20 years in the business and you can grab a completely free copy of their AmpliTube X-DRIVE software. This software gives you access to all 16 overdrive and distortion effects and makes for a nice suite of drive tones for your DAW.
How To Redeem
You have until 25 February to redeem your copy. Just follow the official steps below to claim the free software.
- Log into or register an IK account and head to the User Area
- Follow the pop-up message to Redeem your promotional item and sign up for the Newsletter, if you’re not already subscribed
- Download and open the IK Product Manager
- Select “Manage My Products”, then using the “Software” tab click the ” Install” and “Authorize” button to the right of AmpliTube 5
- If you’re already authorized, hover over the Authorize button and click “Re-Authorize”
- Now start up AmpliTube 5 and click “Collection” on the right side of the display
- Go to the bottom and click on “X-GEAR series”
The X-Drive will run inside AmpliTube 5 and adds a versatile set of drive tones to your virtual guitar rig, so it is well worth claiming this for your setup. It runs one both PC and Mac systems, and you can run AmpliTube either within your DAW or standalone.
Check out the official video of the IK Multimedia X-Drive pedal hardware in action in the video below to get an idea of what to expect from this free software.
Product not found!
More IK Multimedia Information
IK Multimedia Video
- The first effect pedals from IK Multimedia - Amplitube X-GEAR: IK Multimedia